Last night I had a beer. A single pint of beer. I drank it over the course of 4 hours. This morning I woke up with chest pain and my heart rate was under 60BPM – unusually slow for me, and potentially dangerous for someone with POTS and Dysautonomia.
Unfortunately, these episodes have been more and more frequent. I haven’t been as kind to my body as I should be. When I am in a funk, my health tends to suffer. I indulge in things I shouldn’t indulge in – like sugar, coffee, a single beer, or staying up all night binge watching a new show on Netflix.
My physical wellness isn’t the only thing that suffers when I am in a funk. I also stop doing the things I care about – like learning languages, making art, or quilting. I stop spending time with people I care about, and I start doing things that are counter to what I believe in.
But, when you’re overwhelmed, burned out, or in a funk (whatever you want to call it), it is possible to come out of it. You *can* reboot your life and your wellness if you’re willing to work for it. And that is exactly what I need. I need to reboot my system. I need to reboot my life. I need to reboot my wellness.
That is what this 7 day challenge is all about! We can accomplish a lot in just 7 days. In just a week we can make foundational changes that will transform our lives.
The 42Yogis 7 Day Life and Wellness Reboot is designed to help you (and me!) refocus our energies, be kinder to our bodies, and get rid of that which no longer serves us.
This is for you if…
- You have clutter in your life – emotional, or physical – that you could do without.
- You want to uncover your blockages and start to move past them.
- You need to be nicer to your body.
- You don’t want to deprive yourself of whole foods.
- You are open to doing yoga for a few minutes every day.
- You want to start channeling and focusing your energy in more productive ways.
This is not for you if…
- You want to lose weight quickly.
- You are looking for a juice cleanse program.
- You are expecting a “quick fix.”
- You are resistant to doing yoga.
- You just want someone to tell you what you want to hear.
How it works:
- Join the Facebook group.
- Introduce yourself and why you’re here.
- Start thinking about what you want to get out of it.
- Every day – starting June 1st – I’ll post a challenge for the day.
The program starts June 1st! I hope to see you there!