Every year, 2,000 people embark on a transformation journey at Moksha festival in Los Angeles. This festival is a celebration of wellness, spiritual expansion and conscious living through: Yoga, Health, Ayurveda, Sacred Music and Spiritual Art. The 4th annual Moksha festival in Los Angeles will take place on July 11th-12th, 2015. It will be organized at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Yoga is much more than Asana (physical postures). Yoga is a combination of physical, mental and spiritual practices, built on a strong foundation of morals and disciplines. At the Moksha Festival they work to bring more awareness to all these aspects of yoga and offer a rewarding spiritual experience through the various paths of enlightenment: Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga & Karma Yoga.
The 2 day event is an integrative, holistic life-experience that will transform your being from the inside out.
Here’s what you can expect at Moksha Festival 2015:
- 2,000+ visitors to the festival.
- 40 classes & workshops on: Yoga Asana (postures), Breath-work (Pranayama), Meditation, Ayurveda, Nutrition, Mantra, Sanskrit, Sacred Geometry, Yoga Dance, Yoga Philosophy
- Healing Sanctuary representing various healing modalities such as Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Energy Healing, Massage Therapy, Polarity Healing and more healing modalities.
- 9 music bands leading kirtans and sacred music concerts.
- Conscious Marketplace: 75 Vendors offering products and services for a healthy and conscious lifestyle.
- Spiritual Art exhibits & Spiritual Movie Screenings
Among the talented instructors and spiritual leaders who are sharing their light with Moksha attendees are Sara Ivanhoe, Guru Singh, Swami Premodaya, Larry Payne, and Michael Baker.
For more information about Moksha festival, please visit http://www.mokshafestival.com
To purchase tickets, please visit: http://mokshafestival.com/la/tickets